Experience a thrilling night of music, dining and gambling as we gather in the Living Arts Centre to raise funds for the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra, Bond style.
Visit ten food stations while testing your luck in our "fun casino"; funny money, real world prizes. To complete the evening, enjoy "Shaken, Not Stirred - The Music of James Bond", performed by the MSO. Aston Martins, Bollinger and vodka martinis are the backdrop for this fun musical trip through the Bond films featuring the world class arrangements and singers of Peter Brennan's Jeans 'n' Classics.
No tribute to James Bond would be complete without impeccable attire. Enhance your experience by arriving dressed as your favourite character from the film series.
Diamonds are Forever: $150
- Premium seating for, Shaken, Not Stirred - The Music of James Bond (value: $75).
- $100 in tokens to be used in a special "fun casino" for a chance to win a number of luxury prizes.
- Access to 10 delectable food stations (value: $75).
Goldfinger (on sale Oct. 2): $55 - $75
- Access to, Shaken, Not Stirred - The Music of James Bond (concert only).
- Food Stations & Casino: 4:30pm - Concert: 7:30pm
Tickets are on sale now. To purchase, please call the Living Arts Centre box office at: 905-306-6000, or click here.